Thursday, August 2, 2012

7 Billion


"...And then I realized how many stupid times a day I used the word "I". In fact, probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's, like, 7 billion other people out there on the planet..." 

- Princess Diaries

A way to make a difference is by putting others first. Maybe next time when you're at an event with a bunch of people, instead of talking and hanging out with your buddies, go talk to the shy girl or boy who doesn't have many friends. maybe next you're outside and instead of playing basketball like you, your friend/sibling wants to play football, go ahead and play football. I dare you to! If you chose to take my dare, comment below on a few of the things that you did for others rather than yourselves this week.


- Emi






No comments:

Post a Comment