Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Julia



This past Sunday I went to see some family I hadn't seen in a while. While I was there, I took some pictures of my cousin, Julia. Isn't she gorgeous? Tell me what you think of the pictures by commenting below.



 
 



 







 

 
 
A way you can make a difference is by complimenting someone. But don't make all of your compliments on how their hair looks, or how they're dressed. Make some of them about the person's character. Maybe if someone hears about something sad that happened to you, and they tell you how sorry they are or they write a note saying how sorry they are you could tell them how thoughtful they are.Or maybe if a all your friends are busy and not paying much attention to you while you're with them at a public event, but one friend comes and talks to you, you could tell her how thoughtful she is. I dare you to compliment at least one person every day this week. It doesn't have to be something you saw in them right then, though. i can be something that you've seen the be to you and other people for the last few years. maybe it's something you've seen them grow in. If you chose to take my dare, and if they're not too personal, comment on some of the ways you complimented someone this week. 
 
 
- Emi













2 comments: