Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hanging with Emma

Today I hung out with a great friend of mine, Emma, and we went to Starbucks. We decided to get a few cups and decorate them with sharpies and pens. It was SO much fun! Here are some pics. Tell me what you think! :)

 Emma
 

   me
 the finish product of my mini cup
 Starbucks and Sharpies - the best combination.


 Emma's finished cup
 
 
 
Emma also has a blog called "Living fully by Faith." here's the link: http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . Check it out!

A way to make a difference is by donating a water filter to places around the world, like Africa, where their water is filthy and sometimes even deadly. It's about 100-150 dollars for one filter. I dare you to donate a filter this week. Tell me where you donated down below in the comments.  
 
 
- Emi


No comments:

Post a Comment